cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version Management in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Can i do version comparision in smartform??

Thanks

ku

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I found two tables E070 and E071. These are maintaing all the sequences of TR's

Check these tables once.

Regards,

Vamsi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

There is no version management in Smart form, but you can find out the latest transport request, in SE10 use user * and find your samrt form name and then, check the transport request no date,

Compare that TR in Development also.

Regards,

Vamsi.

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no version management available for smartforms which you can compare the latest version against previous one.

Let's say you want to retrieve QA version and bring it over to DEV then you can ask BASIS to import the release transport request to overwrite current version in DEV.

Find the transport number in SE03 then find objects for request . The object will be R3TR SSFO <SF_NAME>.

Other alternative is to download from QA and upload to DEV with new name and do comparison.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check tables STXFADM and STXFADMI.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ferry,

I went through the tables and i am abel to see only the version numbers , but my requirement is to see what i have changed in the previous version with thta of the latest version.

Some body have changed my smartform and i am not able to find out what they have changed. so please help me.

Thanks

Ku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no way. If the smartform is in other systems such as QAS or PRD then you can compare between two systems. But you can try this.....if u want to compare ABAP program then go to se38 then program then Menu bar -> utility-> Version-> Version management -

> Remote comparision.

simillarly try for smartform

ashish