Which Business Pakages to use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know whether there are any Business Packages related to:

1) Purchasing

2) Sales order creation

3) Billing

Are different organizations implementing BP related to these or are they going for custom applications.

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

So, I'm implementing the Business Package for Internal Sales Representative (mySAP ERP) in an costumer and they are very heppy.

Take a look in the description:

The Role for Internal Sales Representative is a role within the sales organization. An internal sales representative [External] supports and assists the sales team in all aspects of sales. These include: Maintenance of master data Creation of sales transactions, such as quotations, contracts and sales orders Answering customer enquiries Monitoring order fulfillment and billing process Providing general sales support for the outside sales force, for example, maintenance of customer pricing conditions, checking on quotations, updating customer master data and so on.

Regards,

Luciano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luciano,

Thanks for the info. Couple of questions more.

1) Is it a webdynpro based BP?

2) Can I get more detail information about what functionality this BP provides.

Regards,

Vishal

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

The BP for Internal Sales Representative is based in Web Dynpro ABAP + BW Queries + UWL. Its intent is replace the transactions VA01 .. VA05 with an analytic information based in BW and a workflow with daily tasks.

Check this <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/b5/9bba42ad8dc511e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm">link</a> for more information.

Regards,

Luciano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luciano ,

I see most of the iviews related to sales order creation in the service map are based on "Remote transaction on SAP Internet Transaction Server (ITS)

". I assume SAP is moving from ITS towards WebDynpro. Is it recommended to go ahead with ITS now after 2004's?

Also for ITS, the look and feel is not as good as WebDynpro. I am looking for BP like ESS which is completely in WebDynpro.

Regards,

Vishal

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

I my point of view this business package is following the same way of BP ESS. I don't know if you remember, but the early versions of BP ESS was a mixed from web dynpro with ITS transactions and now is completely based in Web Dynpro.

Regards,

Luciano

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is SRM webdynro based? what backend would it require? Can it be linked with R/3

Regards,

Vishal