cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML view does not load first time?

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have two HTML views on my Visual Composer model which both have 'Start' connectors going into them with the URL's defined (and correct), but when the page first loads the HTML views just show as gray boxes.

To get the HTML views to display the user needs to refresh the page then they appear!?

Has anyone also experienced this? If so how did you resolve this problem, because this is unacceptable to the user?

Thanks

Conrad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Antonio mentioned, it should work with start connectors. Otherwise you can try a workaround. You could use timers which will load the webpage once afert loading the app, but this isn't a good solution.

Please let us know your solution, maybe you can post your model here and I check it on my system.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Antonio_leites
Participant
0 Kudos

Just to check your question I created an iview, added a startpoint, connected to an html ivew and mapped the url: 'http://www.sap.com'.

and it works!!!

The behavior you mention remains me when you have a signal in.....could you check the simple example I did and tell us if you still have the same??

Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

thanks for your reply.

The problem that we seem to be having now is that 90% of the time the html views load but some times they don't, they just remain as gray boxes.

I tried the simple demo that you suggested and it worked for me also, but as i said the problem only sometimes occurs.

It maybe as you said a problem because i have lots of epcm events flying about and JavaScripts.

I will try and get a consistent failure, take it from there and keep you posted.

Thanks

Conrad