cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Current Asessments and Distributions

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have a requirement to print out all the current assessments and distributions. I need the following information to available on the printout. Segments receivers senders. So what do i do to get this kind of display so that i can print it out.

Thanks

Will assign points

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

KSV5 >Extras>Cycles>Display overview.

Select Cycle type both assessment and distribution and execute from the first tab selection critereia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

It looks like I"m on the right track. Its giving me the cycle overview on the left. However, I need it like in a table format to print. Also, I need the segment info, sndr, recvr, and things like that. When I select execute it just pulls up the cycle overview. What do I do next??

Thanks

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the selection criteria tab, did you choose assessment and distribution and execute?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I selected Assessment and Distribution, Actual under the Selection Criteria Subtab Cycle Type, I selected execute and it only gives me the cycle overview with the cycles and cycle text, no segment info, no cost center, sender receiver, and how do i go about getting it into a table format instead of a tree/branch format.

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess, there are limited options. What you may do is print only cycle by cycle.

If you choose a single cycle and then Extras>Cycle>Display

Then Goto>Overview segment. Then use the print icon there. IT sends the print to the spool containing the receiver.sender info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for trying,

But I really need all the info in 1 table. Thats the requirement, But if you find anything out maybe. Then plz lemme know...Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for trying,

But I really need all the info in 1 table. Thats the requirement, But if you find anything out maybe. Then plz lemme know...Thanks

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can get it directly from the tables, via probably a query SQ01 or Quickviewer SQVI, by a careful table joins.

T811, T811S, T811F etc. One may have to trace each element we are looking for by pressing F1 on relevant field to trace their origin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

okay, Thanks for your help

Answers (0)