cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintaining Quota for group of products

Vaidhya
Explorer
0 Kudos

In quota master, can we set up single quota for a group of Products? We want to avoid repeated entry of the same set of quotas for multiple products.

From Quota selection screen, I could load multiple products grouped by SNP planner ID or procurement type. But the quotas detail screen still requires maintaining the quotas individually for the loaded group of products.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dont think thats possible, unless someone in the Forum can counter this. If you check table /sapapo/trqtah table, quota ID is the primary key and you can have only one entry of quota ID specific to product ID. It looks there are constraints in the backend itself in terms of what you want to do.

Vaidhya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for the reply. I guess I was not clear in explaining the issue.

We have multiple products for which the quota will be same. So instead of maintaining for all these products separately, we want to maintain once.

e.g. In quota master, when we select 'All products', system lets you maintain a single quota for all products.

But when we select 'multiple' products using some grouping criteria (e.g SNP planner, procurement type, etc), the system filters the products based on these criteria. But the system expects user to maintain same quotas for all selected products individually.

In underlying table in APO, the system should maintain values for all products. But should not expect the user to repeat entries.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think its possible...

I agree this is a gap.

The same problem exists with transp lanes although transp groups help, but only if don't use pur info records.

Ken Snyder