cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentum PDF view problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to view a documentum PDF within Transaction VF03 using the 'services for object' option. The problem occurs when the dialogue box pops up, and when "OPEN" is selected, it opens in NOTEPAD instead of Adobe. If I choose option "SAVE", it recognizes it as PDF format, saves to local computer fine, and opens in Adobe without issue.

Two other points: The same process on the same computer works for our QA environment, but not the Production environment. Also, the Production environment works for some local machines, just not all. The Adobe version is the same (tried v 8.0, but standard here is v6.0).

This problem occured due to a third-party archiving tool and a problem in the way it sent the PDF file into SAP for viewing. We resolved by correcting that tool.

Edited by: Jeff Fromme on Mar 28, 2008 4:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

I need to work on UWL Documentum and I have absolutely no idea of it as I am very new to EP let alone UWL. How to integrate Documentum to UWL? As I am new you will have to provide me step by step solution. Can you help me achieving my target?

PS: Will reward you full points.

Regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to resolve this internally after much research.