cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom UI Command

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm modifying the UIBrowseFromHereCommand (making a new one in a new package), but when I deploy it on the server I get the following error in the log:

<b>

Could not create command with alias browse_from_here and classname com.ucb.customuibrowsefromherecommand.CustomUIBrowseFromHereCommand:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ucb.customuibrowsefromherecommand.CustomUIBrowseFromHereCommand

Could not find a command, masscommand or group command with alias < browse_from_here >. It is defined in group < SearchSingleItemGroup >. Check whether the archive containing the mapped java class is deployed.#

</b>

browse_from_here is the alias, which I modified to refer to my class.

I find the first error especially strange. At first I had a similar error (couldn't find the superclass), but I fixed it by adding the right sharing reference.

Any advice?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that's all correct now, but I need the right Sharing Reference for UINavigationCommand. Can anyone help me ?

The error I get:

NoClassDefFoundError: com/sapportals/wcm/rendering/uicommand/cm/UINavigationCommand

former_member388485
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure the application key in <i>IRFServiceWrapper</i> interface is adjusted.

If it is, try restarting the servlet engine. It might be a hot deployment issue.

Best Regards,

Avishai Zamir