Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loop at Screen

sankara_raman
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I want to use LOOP AT SCREEN, but for another screen from another screen.

i.e from screen 6100(say) to 6310.

like i am in screen 6100 ..but want to change the screen paremeter of a field in screen 6310.

is it possible.

kinldy help

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No it is not possible..

You can be able to change the screen attributes within loop and endloop of that particular screen.

<b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b>

Satish

Message was edited by:

Alvaro Tejada Galindo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sankara,

what I understood from this is 'You want to change the screen 6310 based on certain criteria that is happeneing on 6100, then changes on 6310 is meaningful only when it is active , then can you do like this store that situation somewhere else and when that screen is active i.e. 6310 , design it as per the scenario!! Not sure what is your requierment this is just a suggestion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b> This is not possible</b>

The reason for this is that the screen contains the current screen that is being processed. So in case you are on screen 6100 then only screen properties of Screen 6100 will be in screen table.

Hence, manipulation of screen elements of 6310 is not possible when you are on 6100.

One way out would be to have an internal table storing screen element and change then when you go to screen 6310 you use this internal table to manipulate the values of screen 6310 .

This will resolve your issue

Regards

Nishant