Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Scrap identification from In-house as well as external vendor

Create different material numbers for scrap from inhouse vs scrap from vendor.

For example, material# 123 when scrapped using mvt type 551, it writes-off from SAP. However, if you want to track the scrap quantity with an identity and sell if off ( and if such scrap should be differentiated from the one coming from Vendor), by defining different material numbers for all possible scrap materials with appropriate Standard Price (to show scrap value), you may receive Scrap into books by using MB1C (goods receipt w/o reference, say 501 or 561 etc). This brings in scrap having both quantity and value. Ready and available for Sale. I have been implementing this solution for the past 10 years at almost all the projects where I worked.

2. What is the logic for rework material movement

Use the status of material with Quality or Blocked. Use QM functionality. If you want to sell the reworked material again, you may define different material# again and do material to material transfer posting in MB1B.

3. Logic to send the rejected bought out items

Use inbound quality inspection for GRwith reference to po (01) inspection. If you need help, contact your QM consultant.

4. How the system consider the stock for MRP Calculation

I guess, you are asking about stock of rejected bought out items. If so, you need to work on ATP controls to consider or not to consider the rejected items. As such there is no rejected stock in the system..While processing Usage decision in QM, they can post it to blocked stock. Then, you may indicate in the configuration whether Blocked Stock is to be made available or not. If not available, MRP does the calculation accordingly.

Hope this helps!. Reward points if you are satisfied