Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on posted AR document

former_member1326872
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our system, the customer billing is done in a legacy system and the AR posting needs to be done in SAP. I'm using the BAPI "BAPI_ACC_BILLING_POST" for the AR posting.

I'm able to successfully post the document, and it gives a message saying "Document posted successfully: BKPFF 1000113475 RT0", which is the OBJ_TYPE, OBJ_KEY and OBJ_SYS that I inputted.

1. I'm not able to go check for the posted document in any table. Please let me know what table I should check for the posted document.

2. I also check in transaction FBL5n for the customer line item, it is not listed there also. Please let me know whether I'm looking in the wrong place for the posted document.

I'm new to FI, any help will be really appreciated..

Thanks..

Uma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

OK the number is a concat of the Company Code and the accounting document number.

OK check BSEG, and BKPF

Probably best to check BKPF with you user name, and date and the company code which is probably 100 or 1000.

The other thing you can do to display the document is FB03, display accounting document with the doc number and the Company Code.

Award points if this is useful. Hope you resolved your doc splitting error from before.

former_member1326872
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Yes I don’t have the document splitting error now. I could successfully post the document now..

I forgot to call the bapi_transaction_commit earlier…

One more fundamental question..since this is a BAPI, Can I call this directly from the legacy system or should the legacy system pass the billing data to the middleware and the middleware should call the BAPI to post the AR record?

Thanks..

Uma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to becareful using this BAPI as it relates to SD information, however you dont have this in SAP.

Did you find your document that you posted?

former_member1326872
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I could find the document that I posted..in BKPF, BSEG and BSID..

Please write me whether is it possible to call this BAPI directly from the legacy system or should the legacy system pass the billing data to the middleware and the middleware should call the BAPI to post the AR record?

Please just write me which way is possible..

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Document header is in table BKPF, line items you can cjeck in BSEG. Document number in your case is 10000113475 field BELNR in thoose tables.

In transaction FBL5n pay attention on time interval for open items for selection, and are you posting with special GL indicator maybe, this document has to be there