cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

searching for an OCI Demo Catalog

Former Member

Hello altogether,

am looking for an Demo OCI Catalog - which I can use for testing in SRM.

Does anybody know, if there is an test catalog in web?

Would be glad, if someone could help me.

Best Regards,

J.H.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As an aside, I'd also suggest that the BADI also caters for units of measure as I can guarantee that a vendor will try to pass back something that is not recognised.

I tend to get the unknown entry change to 'EA'.

The code for this is simple and would be something like the following:

• Check if passed UOM is valid ISO Code

select single isocode

into w_isocode

from t006i

where isocode = <scitem>-unit.

• If UOM is invalid set to 'EA'

if sy-subrc ne 0.

<scitem>-unit = 'EA'.

endif.

Regards

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Keith,

I have implement the demo OCI catalogue in SRM and the item-transfer works fine.

Now I will check the BADI 'BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER' .

Thanks for your advice ( coding ) regarding the different kind of measurements!!!

Best Regards

J.H.

Former Member

Hi Jutta Hawemann,

We are also looking for an external Catalog for DEMO ?

Since you have already done it can you share the details.

Rgrds,

Sohail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why do you need a demo catalogue ?

Can't you just create an internal catalogue via CCM or MDM?

The OCI for both will work exactly the same as an external punchout.

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Keith,

thanks for your immediately response.

So - what i try is to implement an external catalogue in SRM.

I can already create internal catalogue, but I am not sure with the external - because of the different kind of product categories ect...

I think I have to map the product categories somehow with a badi...

By the way I think I have found an demo catalogue ( see following link )

http://www.wyru.at

I´ll try to implement it. After this I have to find out how this "mapping" works.

So I hope you understand me now - and perhaps you can give me an advice for Mapping the product categories.....

Best Regards

J.H.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If they are different product categories you will be required to map to your own.

This can be done via BADI 'BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER'.

Hope this helps.

Keith

The details for this badi are below:

Transfer Shopping Cart from Catalog

You can use the Business Add-In BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER to change or add to the data that the catalog returns to SAP Enterprise Buyer via the catalog interface.

Note that your changes also affect the following applications in SAP Enterprise Buyer:

Confirm Goods Receipt/Service Entry

Plan Products for Maintenance Order

The call of this BAdI occurs in function module 'BBP_WS_IMPORT_SC_DATA'. This module is called by the relevant application to import catalog items previously sent by the browser of the user to the application Web server from there. After the catalog has transferred the data to SAP Enterprise Buyer the system carries out the following actions.

Conversion of ISO code of unit of measure and currency to SAP format

Conversion of price field to SAP format

In the case of transfer of a material or service number:

The system reads the product master with this number. If the number exists, the system transfers from the product master record the description and the purchase order unit of measure.

In the case of a partner number:

The system reads the business partner master with this number. If the number does not exist, the number in the shopping cart item is reset.

Note

In previous Releases, only the tables with the prefix "ENRICHED" were available. These were then returned to the calling application and transferred to the relevant document structure from there. From this Release on, the data is transferred from the current document structure to the application. The relevant tables are included as additional parameters (parameters with the prefix "ET_SC_").

New implementations should use these tables only and set the parameter "ev_sc_structures_used". In order that previous implementations need not be changed, a mapping occurs after the BADI. The parameter controls the mapping direction:

Set: New structure overwrites old structure

Not set: Old structure overwrites new structure

In the method ENRICH_ITEM_DATA, the following parameters are available:

catalog_content

This parameter contains the original data that the catalog transferred to the catalog interface. The structure corresponds exactly to the catalog interface. The data in this parameter is only for information purposes, you make any changes in the parameters et_sc_item_data , et_sc_accounting, et_sc_partner, et_sc_orgdata, et_sc_longtext, and et_sc_messages.

Note

The catalog interface also contains customer fields that you can use for your own purposes. You can pass these on in fields that the application can use further.

enriched_item_data

This parameter contains the data for a shopping cart item in Enterprise Buyer.

Note

This table should not be used in new implementations (see above Note).

enriched_acct_data

This parameter contains all account assignment fields. This parameter is empty at this time in the standard system.

Note

enriched_item_longtext

This parameter contains the long texts for the items.

Note

catalog_content_errors

This parameter contains the error messages that occurred when the catalog items were being enriched.

Note

ev_sc_structures_used

This parameter has to be set if the following tables are used in the implementation (recommended procedure, see Note above) et_sc_item_data This parameter contains the data of a shopping cart item in Enterprise Buyer.

et_sc_accounting

This parameter contains all account assignment fields. In the standard system, this parameter is empty at this time.

et_sc_partner

This parameter contains the links to the requester and the supplier, if used.

et_sc_orgdata

This parameter contains the links to the org. data for the partners from et_sc_partner.

et_sc_longtext

This parameter contains the long texts for the items.

et_sc_messages

This parameter contains the error messages that occurred during enrichment of catalog items. If this table contains a message of type 'E', the item causing this error is not transferred to et_sc_item_data. If the item is added in the BADI again (from the data from catalog_content), the relevant error message should be deleted, since the current SRM Server application generally searches this table for error messages of type 'E' in order to output an error message to the user.