Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport requests.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sometimes in SPRO there are customizing process that have to be

replicated manually in the other clients (QAS, PRD).

How can I know what processes have to be replicated in each client and cannot

be transported?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Technically all changes generally are captured in a transport request, provided you have set correct options in the SCC4 and SE06. Your administrator might have selectively turned off recording of change requests on certain clients and hence for some changes you may not get the change request box.

Please check the following topic(s) for more clarity on the same.

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/57/38e0c74eb711d182bf0000e829fbfe/frameset.htm">Change Recording in Customizing</a>

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some times, technically the change is recorded in a transport request but it must not be transported.

For instance, when you have to enter a hostname in a customizing table, most of the time the hostname, which is correct for the DEV system will be wrong for the QAS and PRD system.

In that case, I prefer to do manually the changes in each system.

An other solution is to create 3 different transport requests in the DEV system : one with the right data for the DEV system, the second one with the right data for the QAS system and the last withe the right data for the PRD system.

I don't like this solution because you have a different list of transport requests depending on the environment. It leads to human errors...

Regards,

Olivier

Answers (0)