Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with last changed on field in SU01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

Does anyone of you know what is the reason for this. I have added several new roles for user but the last changed on field does not update. My user ID should be shown there and the time I saved the changes. I can see the changes in the change documents but not in the field. I have earlier seen the changes i have done in that field.

Hope you could clarify me.

-Jaakko

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a report program that should be run every night to update roles and profiles from a user up to the date range used with the role. PFCG_TIME_DEPENDCY. You should run that every night. I you do it yourself in do this in the background. It is also possible to do this compare in the role or in the pull down menu from the profile generator. Be sure that you generated the profile with the role.

have fun

Jan van Roest

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a report program that should be run every night to update roles and profiles from a user up to the date range used with the role. PFCG_TIME_DEPENDCY. You should run that every night. I you do it yourself in do this in the background. It is also possible to do this compare in the role or in the pull down menu from the profile generator. Be sure that you generated the profile with the role.

have fun

Jan van Roest

0 Kudos

Hi

But i mean that when doing changes in SU01. The last changed on field should show my SAP ID right after i have saved my changes, right? After the customer side has done some chages the field is updated right away and their ID's are shown in that field. Is this some technical issue, because i can see my ID and changes in change documents but not in the field on SU01 maintain user screen.

Customer side is worried about this, so could you give me some information. I assign points with pleasure.

0 Kudos

Hi Jaakko,

You would see this on the Administrative Data "last changed date" of the role (double click the role). Adding / removing roles is a change to the user assignment of the role.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer

But the the problem is that the customer wants to see changes made by consultants in the SU01. We do not have to mix this issue with PFCG. The last changed by "USER" and time shuld be shown in the user maintenance mainscreen. Before yesterday that field was updated with my user ID after changes to user profile, but not anymore. And i want to know why.

br

Jaakko

0 Kudos

That sounds like the difference:

Yesterday, you changed the assignment of profiles to the user.

Today, your consultants changed the assignment of users to roles.

Try it out to see if that is why?

Cheers,

Julius