cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of a planned order on a specific resource

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I manually (or with an ABAP program)

create an order on a certain resource with a specific mode.

When you create an order, the system chooses the first mode according to the priority. But I want to choose.

( In the planning board you can create first and later you can drag and drop,

but I don't want it)

How can I do that?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melmet - One option is to use implementation /SAPAPO/SEQ_MULTI method RRP_USEX_PLORD_CREATE where you can either push a popup window to the user or drive the resource selection from a ztable, then change the resource in the appropriate tables for the order prior to creation. Depending if you want to select a resource for SNP or PPDS order you can create separate PDS/PPM for each mode then source of supply could be selected using standard SAP functionality.

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Andrew I have implemented but there is a problem.I have internal tables inside the BADI method.

CT_MODES

CT_CAP_REQS

I have changed the sequence of the tables accordingly but the system again chose the mode priority which is higher rather than my sequence.

For example;

Line 1 : Mode 1 Priority B

Line 2: Mode 2 Priority C

Line 3: Mode 3 Priority A

It is not important how the sequence is, it looks at the priority, if all the priorities are equal, then it looks at the Mode Number ( 1 or 2 or 3)

How can I solve and how can I modify the BADI?

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mehmet - delete the resources you do not want from the modes for the production activity and corresponding cap_reqs - any others should remain (such as setup, gr/gi, etc.). Change the resource in the operations table as well. Make sure you are accounting for the correct capacity and duration for the resource you are changing to. This way you are forcing only one resource to be selected/used. This will work as long as all the tables are set properly.

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How the issue was subsequently solved. Can you kindly eloborate. We have a same business scenario to be solved

Regards

Ramana

Edited by: Ramana K.S. Ramana on Oct 27, 2010 9:52 AM

Answers (0)