cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Stylesheets of SAP E-Recruiting 600

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

probably this is a dumb question, but I did not find any straight forward solution yet: We want to change the stylesheets of SAP E-Recruiting 600 (i.e. fonts, colour schema, table layout). Our E-Recruiting system is a stand alone system and not integrated in any SAP Enterprise Portal, therefore we have to change the stylesheets on the WebAS, where E-Recruiting is running. I found quite a lot information on how to replace single MIMEs from the SAP standard theme (sap_tradeshow), but I have not found any straight forward procedure to change the whole theme. So my questions are:

• Is it possible to assign a different theme to the complete E-Recruiting application at once (a SAP Enterprise Portal is not avaliable)?

• How can the theme be edited w/o changing every single css-file by hand (a SAP Enterprise Portal is not avaliable)?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Stephan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello stephan,

it is possible to change the style of the e-recruiting. you need the sap theme editor for doing that if you have no portal.

The theme editor is a special plug in for eclipse. you get a package of the 4 sap standard themes with it. you can change the theme and then upload it into the sap mime reposity.

to use the theme you have to include it in the url parameters or put it into the bspthemeroot table.

I think you can download the theme editor and some documentation regarding use and installation here in sdn. If I am up to date the theme editor is no longer fully supported by sap and maintained by the developer network, that leads to some problems as you might get some difficulties in changing some of the new objects of the WebDynpro views. But without a portal there is no other solution - all customers have to live with that situation.

Rgds.

Roman