cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bbpsc01 > advanced settings > storage location... how to have it empty even

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

We're on SRM 4.0 with SRM Server 5.0 SP08.

Today the selected storage location in BBPSC01 in the advanced settings (item defaults) is only empty when:

a) no favourites are set and

b) note 751644 is implemented

c) in PPOMA_BBP no assigned storage location is set to be the default

<u>But we would like to have it empty everytime when <b>entering</b> BBPSC01 without loosing the favourites. </u>

We're almost there but as soon as 1 record is in the favourites it takes this one as the default and sets it as the selected storage location. When there are more than 1 records in the favourites then it takes the 1st one in the list (sorted ascending by storage location id... not text).

Any ideas? I already looked at...

function group BBP_SC_UI_ITS -> dynpro 100 -> MODULE general_map_pbo -> FORM general_map_pbo

... but doesn't seem to offer what I'm searching for.

Does someone how to achieve this?

BR

Renaud

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Using SE18 transaction, Please look for BADI - <b>BBP_F4_READ_ON_EXIT BADI</b>, which will definitely help in this case..

<u>Look in following BADI Methods</u>

METHOD GET_STORAGE

METHOD GET_LOCATION

METHOD GET_ALL_LOCATION

METHOD GET_PLANT (which will help here)

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Atul!

Looked at this BAdI but unfortunately it only allows me to control the content of the favourites itself. I could wipe out all entries there but this is not what we need. We definitely would like to keep the entries in the storage location favourites!

So the question is: how to never set a default storage location without loosing the entries in favourites?!?

I also looked at template SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 100 where we already implemented OSS note 751644. There I can see a ITS function call (?!?). It looks like this:

`if (GS_SCR_GEN-BE_STGE_LOC.visible)`
     `TR()` `BBPSC_TD_STORAGE("GS_SCR_GEN-BE_STGE_LOC",
                              "GS_SCR_GEN-STORAGE_NAME",
                              "TEXT-STORAGE",
                              "FAVO_STORAGE_GEN",
                              "FAVO_STORAGE_GEN_TEXT",
                              "",
                              "X",
                              "BBPSCForm_Submit('UI_F4_UPDATE')" )`
  `end`

Is there a way to see what's behind BBPSC_TD_STORAGE ?

The dynpro field is GS_SCR_GEN-BE_STGE_LOC.

BR

Renaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess the coding is not done correctly.. please paste the rlevant code, what u have done in this case...

Also, check following SAP OSS Note, which deals with similar requirement..

Note 928137 - No source of supply determination on purchasing group change

Also create a Customer OSS message with SAP as well to get their recommendations as well.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

Thanks again... Note 928137 didn't help. Why do you think the coding isn't done correctly? It was implemented according to note 751644. Or do you think the coding in note 751644 is wrong?

In the meantime I played with BAdI BBP_F4_READ_ON_EXIT and added an additional dummy entry like that:

DATA: wa_storage_favourites TYPE bbp_storage_keys.
  READ TABLE et_storage_favourites INDEX 1 INTO wa_storage_favourites.
  IF sy-subrc = 0.
    wa_storage_favourites-STORAGE_LOCATION = space.
    wa_storage_favourites-STORAGE_LOCATION_TEXT = space.
    APPEND wa_storage_favourites TO et_storage_favourites.
  ENDIF.
  SORT et_storage_favourites.
  ev_x_fav_processed = 'X'.

This puts an empty entry in the favourites list which in turn becomes the default storage location proposed in advanced settings (item defaults) when entering BBPSC01. The other entries in the favourites are still there. Only remaining (ugly) thing is, that some entries are twice in the favourites list. However, when debugging the internal tables ET_STORAGE_FAVOURITES only show each entry once... must be something in the template or field transport to ITS ?!?

BR

Renaud