Patch NW04s SPS12 Container Web Dynpro is not active
i am trying to apply java sps12 to EP(EP+BI-JAVA)
so now facing the error when applying "BI-WDAVL" .
the message "Container Web Dynpro is not active at the moment".
Actually i got "Deplyed with warning" when applying BIBASES before
applying BI-WDAVL. Log of BIBASES warning is saying bellow
component 'com.sap.ip.bi.webdynpro.alv.pdf.ws'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'7.0011.XXXXXXXXXXXX.0000'/'0', grouped by software component 'BI-BASE-S'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'1000.7.00.12.0.XXXXXXXXXXXXX''/'0':
Caught exception during application startup from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:
I can found something related with "bi.webdynpro.alv" is not working.
and log of BI-WDAVL is saying
component 'bi/alv/common'/'sap.com'/'MAIN_APL70VAL_C'/'1077259'/'0', grouped by :
Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:
java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/bialvcommon..
Reason: Container webdynpro is not active at the moment and it is not possible to update sap.com/bialvcommon.; nested exception is:
com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Container webdynpro is not active at the moment and it is not possible to update sap.com/bialvcommon.
Is the reason for errer same ??
Any help ,advice would be appliciated.
Sunitha Subbarao replied
Please perform the following steps to correct the non active webdynpro container error:
Steps to fix the non active Webdynpro container issue during the SPS 12 deployment:
1. Stop the JSPM tool after the deployment gets aborted due to error.
2. Turn on the normal mode of execution by going to Config Tool and disabling the safe mode of execution.
3. Restart the J2EE engine.
4. Start the SDM tool from the RemoteGui.bat or RemoteGui.sh script.
Redeploy software development archives with SDM tool. <b>You get these sda files from /usr/sap/<SID>/<Central Instance>/SDM/root/origin/sap.com directory:
- com.sap.aii.proxy.framework/SAP AG/0/7.0012#/aii_proxy_rt.sda
- com.sap.aii.util.xml/SAP AG/0/7.0012#/aii_util_xml.sda
- com.sap.util.monitor.grmg/SAP AG/0/7.0012#/grmg.sda</b>
5. Check whether webdynpro container is up and active.
6. Restart the normal deployment process with the JSPM tool.
This should help you.