cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide tabs in Travel&Expenses (ESS) screen and hide copy button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to hide some tabs in AllMyTrips screen in Travel&Expenses (ESS). I just want to show the last one (My travel&expenses reports).

In addition I need to hide Copy from other user button in Create report screen.

Please, do you know how can I do it?

Thanks,

Isabel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isabell,

If you mean Travel-ESS based on Java Webdynpro you can use the webdynpro personalization on EP to change UI elements. Please check if the tab strip can be hidden too (in the past it wasn't possible without modif)

Concerning the copy button please check the authoritzations. Acutally the button should be invisible if only the users own personnel number can be accessed. If you need auth for other personnel numbers too, only the webdynpro personalization will help.

In case of Travel-ESS based on ABAP Webdynpro (as of ERP 6 EhP2) configurations can be used to change every ui element.

Regards,

Hagen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

I don't need to hide any workset, iView, page. What I need is to hide some tabs in

AllMyTrips Wd screen in Travel&Expenses (ESS). And to hide 'Copy from other user' button in Create report Wd screen.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isabel,

To hide buttons in a standard ESS WD iView. Import the iView-application into NWDS and you can modify there. I have no idea how you do it practically but the procedure is same.

Thanks,

Vamshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Isabel,

You can hide the iViews/Pages which you do not want to display by going into property editor of the object. Set the properties 'initial state of Navigation panel' to close, 'invisible in navigation areas' to yes. (you can also set the respective object's enduser permission to none)

If you want to hide any workset, just set the property 'Entry Point' to No.

It is a good practice to modify the duplicate ESS content.

Thanks,

Vamshi