Did you mean: 

Loggin calls from different clients

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have developed a simple Adobe form with following details

1. Using Live cycle designer added a form

2. My Data connections is pointing to wsdl URL (Web service in CRM to read customer data)

3. Have draggged and dropped required Reuest and response controls and also Button of Type "Execute"

4. When I press on Submit button I don't get any response from server nor any error is thrown.

Please let me know how to see the exceptions within Live cycle designer. Also is there Log/trace available in server using which I know that some client is making a call to this web service and if it is successful.

Thanks in advance for your inputs

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ganesh,

Goto the View that you have embedded the Interactive form and create a Webdynpro action with what you want to perform once the submit button is clicked on the form. Now come to the properties of the interactive form and use the just created event and assign it to onSubmit event. Also you make sure that you have used the submit button from the WebDynpro ActiveX library if you are creating a webdynpro application.

Thanks!

Surya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the response of the web service. Field value incompatibility won't trigger the webservice.

Test the web service seperately. See if the given values are providng a desired response in both cases (when tested seperatley through web service navigator and also through the adobe form.)

Hope this would help.

Thanks an Regards,

Anto.