cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REM Back flush using firmed planned orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We are using REM manufacturing process in SAP , we are doing backflush for stage wise confirmation and final confirmation.while doing this we are not referring any planned orders as reference.

if we update new part numbers in BOM the system asking for the availbilty of that particular new part numbers but physically we are having old materials .

we want to consume that old materials how it possible in the MFBF t.code.

if any one please help me , if I firmed a planned order with quatity or date then sytem will ask the old materials instead of new one.

pls explain what is planned orders and their impact on MRP ?

how we can firmed that planned, if i firmed what is the impact duirng backflushing?.

Thanks & Regards

Suresh babu.s

WIN - IS.

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please compare the process when you create the production order manually in Co01 instead of creating the production order by converting the planned order.

Here you are carrying out back flush with out refering the planned order.

It is like creating the production order manually.

In such case system will always look the BOM as of now.

It will not refer any of the planned order & the components there in.

If you want to consume the old parts instead of new parts , you can delete the new part numbers & add the old ones in MFBF. this will be allowed by system.

In this case you are back flushing with out reference to planned orders.System will not ask for old components at all whether planned order is firmed or not.

Once if planned order is firmed a star (*) mark will appear in MD04 near the planned order number.

Once if the planned order is firmed, it will not be changed in subsequent MRP Run.

Hope it is clear.

Pl. award if it is clear else pl. update.

Regards

YMREDDY

Answers (0)