Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Soco item complete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please help me,

We have SRM 5.0, the extended classic scenario.

In the Se 61 not existing document BBP_SOCO_APP_ITEM_COMPL_MAIL in the Russian language. I' m through Utilities/Translation to translate this document. But when the users to get the mail message in the PDF format the text as small square.

In the English language mail message in the PDF format as Item 0000000002 from your shopping cart 3000000207 has been set to "completed" by the purchasing department. The reason may be one of the following:

Best regards,

Guzal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath and Atul,

Thank your for your answers,

But I have problem with text: <i>Item 0000000002 from your shopping cart 3000000207 has been set to "completed" by the purchasing department. The reason may be

one of the following:The purchasing department cannot procure the item

The purchasing department cannot procure the item in its

entirety</i> inside e-mail file, in russian language this text draw as badge (small square).

in the programm SAPLBBP_SOCO_APP text elements - title e-mail, it's ok.

The problem in the text inside PDF file. The contents pdf file defined in the BBP_SOCO_APP_ITEM_COMPL_MAIL document, when I'm translate this document, the button complete item in SOCO become work, heretofore this button don't work.

Best regards,

Guzal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) In older releases, you have to change the general text BBP_SOCO_APP_ITEM_COMPL_MAIL in SE61. I didn't check in SRM4.0 or 5.0...

2) Use transaction SE38 for program SAPLBBP_SOCO_APP. Select Text Elements and with that you should see the text that you want to change. You will have to create a new version of the text.

<u>Please go through the links for more details -></u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Was not able to exactly get the requirement. Hope the bellow will help you out:

there is one subroutine

• Inform requestor about the completion.

PERFORM inform_user_about_completion USING cs_worklist-action_item

lt_items

CHANGING lv_user_informed.

In the program LBBP_SOCO_APPF11 , which informs the user about the completion.