cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra blank page

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a SAPScript form with just one page, but when I print or preview it I get two, second one blank.

I've seen there are many threads about this, but I've checked and I can find no extra blank lines and no new page command at all.

I've tried inserting more text at the end of the page, and then I get three pages: first one the result I'd like to get, second one the extra lines (just a few at the start of the page), and third one... blank.

In the first (and only) page attributes I've set first page as <i>next</i>.

What else could be the problem?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

You can use CONTROL_FORM FM and pass the new page command dynamically

whenever you need it.

reward point if helpful.

thanks

mrutyun^

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's an interesting suggestion. Alas, I am not allowed to modify the program calling the form. Nevertheless, what is the command you use to prevent extra pages from appearing?

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you told you don't have extra spaces in main window(ex, *) or no new-page command in your script... this could be one of the problem, try to check the driver program (if customized)that might be triggering the new blank page..

Note: if it is a cheque printing program, I guess no of sample pages in your variant might be set to 1, which could be other reason for displaying blank extra page... check your variant.

close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I'm afraid I don't know what a variant is.

How do I check it?

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is check printing program, goto F110, and give the run date and identification... click the last tab you will see a variant, open it and you will see a selection screen , usually maintained by functional consultant... you can modify this, in the selection screen you can see number of sample pages... <b>set to 0</b> from 2. it will solve your problem.

regards,

SaiRam