Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Asset failed to install

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I've got the message "addon fixed assets failed because another version is already installed. Please ensure that the version number is higher than the version previously installed" when I run SAP B1 client application. The addon version is PL 50 and the SAP B1 is 2005A PL 8 SP 01. Thanks for your answer.

Rgd

Steve A.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jimmy and Yun Pho,

Tks for your answers. I will try your suggestions.

Actually the addon can't only run in the user that previously installed the addon but in the other users the addon can be installed and run. There are 20 users and only 3 users can't use the addon. Before the webex session meeting with SAP Support and Partner support took place, the addon can run in all 3 users.

Rgd

Steve

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the problem is after webex, I am afraid it could be error caused by the webex or the PL of the addon is not match with SAP B1 PL. It can be solved either by using Yun Pho solution or you could uninstall the fixed asset and client application. Then reinstalling it. let me know if you did not find out the solution yet.

Rgds

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ic, in that case. you may try this step.

1. Uninstall FA addon manually on Client Computer ( 3 user )

2. Delete files

- AddOnsInstall.sbo

- AddOnsLocalRegistration.sbo

on folder C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One at client computer.

3. Then loggon again.

HTH,

YPO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

It's mean You already installed FA with higher version. e.g PL 55. To solve this You can remove manually the information in UDT ( @BFEXBDVERSION = Extention DB Version ). with extention ID = BA and Db Table version 6.80.01.55 or higher.

HTH,

Yun Pho

Message was edited by:

Yun Pho

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

Try to restart the server and the license server. I am afraid there is a corrupt connection from client to database server. If the problem still persists, contact SAP support.

Rgds,

JM

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SBO_Knowledge_Village

SBO_Knowledge_Village-subscribe@yahoogroups.com