Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about call transaction in report program...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am calling transaction 'KSB1' in my report program.

I am passing values for cost center and posting date on first screen.

I need to select 'further selection criteria' tab, then document

object--->Partner object.Here I want to pass values to the partner object field.

How to do this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayan,

For this you have to do BDC.

I think then only you can go for these many navigations...

If there is any parameter id we can pass the value to that one. But in this case there is no parameter id for that field. So only option is BDC

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please Elaborate your requirement?

Thanks,

Sri.

0 Kudos

Hi Sriram ,

I am displaying an ALV report. It is an interactive ALV. When user clicks a particular row, I am picking up the values and calling KSB1 transaction. The values picked up are used to fill the first screen of the transaction KSB1 but my requirement is (if you go the transaction KSB1 you will find the tab 'Further selection Crieteria.' Please click this tab and go the 'Documents and objects' then go to 'Partner obeject' after clicking this the screen will be displayed. Here I need to pass some input here too. Hiow to achieve this ? )

Is is clear now ?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Create button in application toolbar and use the syntax like <b>CALL TRANSACTION 'KSB!' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.</b>

Regards

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayan,

For this you have to do BDC.

I think then only you can go for these many navigations...

If there is any parameter id we can pass the value to that one. But in this case there is no parameter id for that field. So only option is BDC