cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

post from customer consignment to quality inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

the movement type 632 post the stock of customer consignment-unrestricted use stock back to own stock unrestricted.

What could i do to post it directly in my own stock but int the quality insp. from customer consignment stock.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in return process ,653>return qty to quality inspection.

mcm

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can not use the 653 by the t-code MB11.

How can i do this!!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Bakkali,

This is the correct answer.

in MB11

MOVEMENT TYPE 322 SPL INDICATOR W

ENTER PLANT,STORAGE LOCATION

Enter

Customer

material ,quantity

save.

check in MMBE>Stock overview of material.

I think your problem is solved.

reward point pls

MCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The movement type 322 > unrestricted use of customer consignment to a quality inspection of the customer consignment

What i need is to post it in my plant: From the unrestricted use of customer consignment to a quality inspection of my own storage location.

My probelm is not resolved yet.

I'm triying with 655 but i don't know how to run it.

Regards.

OBK

PM consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure, if 655 does transfer of customer consignment stock to plant's own QI stock. If you think so, assign this movement type to your schedule line category in SD config. Then process.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bakkali,

movement type 655>returns from customer to stock in quality inspection.

movement type 653>returns from customer to unrestricted stock .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

schedule line catagory F0,F1 >MOVEMENT TYPE 653(.Try this instant of 632 you maintain 653). Then check

normally,

in return order process,schedule line catagory DN>maintain movement type 653(instant of 651 you maintain 653)then automatically return order qty automatically updated in quality inspection stock .

then check the stock in MMBE.

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Bakkali,

To have a stock posting directly to you own but quality inspection from customer consignment stock, you may activate 06- Inspection for returns from customer in the QM view of the material master at the plant level. This would post the customer consignment pickup (returns) to QI stock.

reward if it is useful

MCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i use the t-Code MB11 632. There is no change, the system post customer consignment in the unrestricted use stock of my stock.

Regards.