cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My problem is also somewhat related to basis. I am doing implimentation at my client space. Initially Client provided us Development server with patch level 21. wherein there are no condition type JIN6 & JIN7 & higereducation cess. So we suggested to the client that the patch level should be 28(higher one) (Since Basis support is provided from client side) Meanwhile we did the config setting without CIn in this server. Then client took new server and insatlled sap with patch level 17. Then client upgraded the patch level from17 to 28 & then they copied the development server/client which was given to us in to the new server.

But unfortunatly the new server/client copied with all config setting without Text/Discription even for std object for e.g Sales Org only code & not Discription.

And also the required condition type i.e JIN6 & JIN7 etc has not come in the new system.

Can any body tell why this would have been happened

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Your question is unclear , you should try posting this to the ABAP(Development) section.

Regards,

Siddhesh

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On 2nd thoughts,

you are probably asking why everything got copied, i can answer that. While performing client copy, you have options to choose at a very 'broad' level on what you wish to copy.

Whether you want to copy only customizing or you wish to copy entire client or you wish to copy only authorizations etc..

Check this URL for more details:

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/99/0a2a887e2511d2a6250000e82deaaa/frameset.htm">Client Copy Profiles</a>

And check this page to find out more on client copy.

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/69/c24c4e4ba111d189750000e8322d00/frameset.htm">More on client copy</a>

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Answers (0)