cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loadcli tool core dumps when doing a PAGE export of the database App data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I am having a problem when doing an “export db DATA…” via the loadercli tool. A RECORD export works fine but takes a very very long time. However, a PAGES export is core dumping! I am not sure where to start looking to analyze the problem. I have found one log file i.e. “/sapdb/DF1/sapdb/DF1/.sdb/loader/log/loader.prt” which has the following error text…

// E -25009: Failure in db communication (receive): 4 = connection broken server state 4.

// E -25011: Error executing internal SQL statement 'BEGIN SAVE TABLE "/SAPTRX/ASTOTYPE"': '-25009

Failure in db communication (receive): 4 = connection broken server state 4.'.

// E -25349: Error extracting PRIMARY data of table /SAPTRX/ASTOTYPE. See loader server logfile for more information.

// E -25009: Failure in db communication (request): 1 = wrong connection state:requested.

UPDATE SYSDBA.TRANSFORMATIONMODEL SET STARTTIME = TIMESTAMP WHERE PACKAGEGUID = x'000000014725AC1100001F8A00002B9D0000000080C31BBB' AND owner = 'SAPR3' AND tablename = '/SAPTRX/ASTOTYPT'

// *

// E -25392: ''

// E -25801: Internal error [vls26_TETable.cpp, 536, -25392]; contact technical support

Don’t know where else to look!

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Sharon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

steffen_schildberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sharon,

the error message rather points to a crash of the database kernel than to a crash of the Loader. Would you mind checking the database log files, e.g. knldiag and knldiag.err and post the appropriate entries here?

What version of the database and Loader do you use?

Regards,

Steffen