Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Personal data iViews not able to display

Hi All,

I have a problem with my EP. I have create an iViews and link it to employee bank information (PZ03) which I publish this thru SE80 under Internet service. On the R/3 side, if I login as the employee, by typing “/n” then press “enter” and I type PZ03. I am able to see the screen. The problem is when I wanted to display the personal data (PZ13); I could not publish it in SE80 under Internet service. It gives me an error message that the object does not exist. However I am able to view the screen if I log in as an employee in R/3 (same with what I did for PZ03).

On the EP side, I am not able to view that personal data (PZ13) iView. It gives me some error message which listed below. It is working fine in my development EP. Is there anything that I need to re-publish or any service that I need to activate?

The page just hang there with an hour glass while on the bottom left corner of the browser, it show “done” with some warning. When I double click on the warning it gives me error which I listed some below.

Char: 1

Error: ‘Self.myOnloadhdIf2’ is null or not an object

Code: 0

Error 2

Char: 1

Error: ‘its_tablecontrolObject’ is undefined

Code: 0

Anyone know what is the problem?

Thanks in advance..

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question