Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Collection jobs in Process Chains

Hi ALL,

I want to know what is the real importance of using AND, OR and EXOR Processes in Process Chains.I have gone through all the material available on SDN.But i could not clearly understand these Processes as of what's the real purpose it serves when used in Process chains.

We have Process Chains in our system which contains Planned data as well as Actual data which are parallelly loaded using our Process Chains.Where in we have Different infopackages.With every infopackage,If it is successful ,it is connected to AND Process And in case,if it is a failure,It is connected to an OR Process.

So ,if it is Successful ,then it goes to And Process or else it connected to OR Process which triggers an ERROR event for that particular process chain.

So,Please Do Provide an good answer as I have to implement certain changes to my process chains.I have added 3 more infopackages to my process chain and now ,I want to know whether I should connect them to OR process,if a Failure occurs and what will be the consequences ,if I connect/Do not these new packages to OR process when a failure occurs.

I hope you understand this Problem and reply as it is very urgent.

Points will be assigned.

Regards,

samir

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question