the message "timeframe in past" as warning for services in SRM
Right now when we create a Shopping Cart in SRM, the delivery date takes default as todays date. When the approver try to approve the SC in the following date, he gets an error "Start date of the timeframe is in the past; Check the entry". We need to make the message as warning.
Can anyone help.
Did you take a look at the note I suggested?
1. Go to SPRO->SRM->SRM-Server->cross application basic settings->message control->influence message control.
2. Select shopping cart (BUS2121), double click on message control on the left hand side
3. Create a new entry with message class BBP_PD, number 438 and Type is W.
4. Save and finished.
If message BBP_PD 438 is not available in this transaction:
1. Start SM30
2. go to view BBPV_PDMSG
3. create a new entry with applic area BBP_PD, msgnumber 438, object type BUS2121, Allowed IWE, standard W
4. Again do the first 4 steps in SPRO