cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Package 1 arrived in BW ; Processing :2nd processing step not finished

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am currently working on BI 7 and trying to pull data from r/3.

I have succesfully loaded the data into the PSA and now when i try updating the data (only 66 records, its a init run) into an ODS, but the system is taking a long time. On monitor Details in

Extraction:Errors occured.(with a delta warning sign), and

Transfer:Data Package 1 arrived in BW ; Processing :2nd processing step not finished.

On status Tab its yellow with message : Correct data request; processing running.

Hope i have made it clear.Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if the data comes upto PSA,u do the next step manually to load to the data target

former_member345199
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will suggest you to check a few places where you can see the status

1) SM37 job log (give request name) and it should give you the details about the request. If its active make sure that the job log is getting updated at frequent intervals.

2) SM66 get the job details (server name PID etc from SM37) and see in SM66 if the job is running or not.

3) RSMO see what is available in details tab. It may be in update rules.

4) ST22 check if any short dump has occured.

Once you identify you can rectify the error.

If all the records are in PSA you can pull it from the PSA to target. Else you may have to pull it again from source infoprovider.

If its running and if you are able to see it active in SM66 you can wait for some time to let it finish. You can also try SM50 / SM51 to see what is happening in the system level like reading/inserting tables etc.

If you feel its active and running you can verify by checking if the number of records has increased in the new data table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the background job, but it has finished .I also ched in Global processes, but it appears that it not performing any acitivity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the monitor--> Details tab....pls check if all the idocs have processed successfully...also check carefuly if the amount of data selected in the source system is equal to the transfered amount....if that is ok and all the other steps of processes are ok you can just make the request green and activate the request...

hope this helps...get back for more help...

Cheers

Raj