cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Process stopped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

When I execute TC--> sm50 , I saw that some of dialog work process were showing stopped status and the reason column shows as CPIC . Can anyone suggest me as to what should be done ??

Some of the Work process under the time column also shows time values highlighted in red.

Regards

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is in 'stopped' for a long long time. Select the WP goto Menu -> Process -> restart after Error

WP with Time column in red is ok. It indicates the time for which it was hung (through a programming error or system problem).

Make sure all WP are either in waiting or running status most of the time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bidhwan ,

Thanks for your suggestion. I observed from Work process overview that one of the background work process is currently executing one SD report and when I just click on the CPU button to view the CPU time then CPU time is constant but the value under the time column is changing i.e it indicates that the work process got stuck . Can you suggest as to what should to be done in this case.

Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You said the dialog work processors are stopped due to CPIC .. Check what these users doing , it mightr be connecting to another SAP system to get data and that system might be having some problem. The stopped CPIC is usually associated with a RFC call

Thanks

Prince Jose

Answers (0)