What is STO and what is the procesess.Pls some material send to me.
Stock Transfer Orders comes into picture when the stock is moving / Transferring between two different plants with two Different Company Codes or Stock Transfer between two plants with One Company Code the Difference are given below:
P.O Order types and Delivery Types
STO: - Stock Transfer Order Intra Company
Stock Transfer between Two Plants with One Company code.
The Purchase Order Type is Used in this case is "UB".
And the Delivery Type Used here is "NL".
Goods Movement type: 641
Item Category in delivery is NLN
STPO: - Stock Transfer Purchase Order Inter Company
Stock Transfer Purchase Orders between Two Plants with Two Different Company Codes.
The Purchase Order Type is Used in this case is "NB".
And the Delivery Type Used here is "NLCC".
Goods Movement type: 643
Item Category in delivery is NLC
A. Configure Intercompany Stock Transport Order
Material should exist in both the plants (Delivering & Ordering),
Internal customer should be assigned to the ordering plant ( MM -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Setup stock transport order -> assign the internal customer to the ordering plant and assign the Sales area of the internal customer.
Assign its Sales area to the delivering plant
Assign the document type and Delivery type NB and NLCC
Assign the Supplying plant --> Receiving Plant --> NB
Take the delivering plant and assign the sales area.
Vendor master has to be created and assign the supply source (Delivering Plant).
Create a purchase order ME21N ---> Save
Delivery VL10 G ---> Calculation rule (appropriate) --> Assign the purchase order number here and execute.
Select the Delivery creation line and do the back ground process.
Start the log display and see the delivery document number by the documents button
Goto VL02N --> do picking and PGI --> Then do the MIGO with respect to the delivery document.
Billing (Intercompany pricing conditions should be set).
1. Customer No. for the Goods Receiving Plant - OMGN
2. Availability Check- Checking Rule (if necessary) - OMGN
3. Assign a Delivery Type for the Delivering Plant - OMGN (for Stock Transport Orders, NLCC)
4. PO type (which i believe you have done) - OMGN
5. Assign Vendor No. to the Supplying Plant (done) - VK02
6. Assign Customer No. to the Purchasing Plant for the Inter-Company Invoice (but you need to assign this to the Sales Organization pre-assigned to the Purchasing Plant),
IMG-SD-Billing-InterCompany Billing-Define Internal Customer No. by Sales Org
***and by the way for the Invoice to work between Cross-Company Plants, you need also to have a Sales Org for the Supplying Plant and a Pricing Determination Procedure
PI01 Intercompany: fixed amount per material unit
PI02 Intercompany: percentage of the net invoice amount
These condition types specify that the price charged by the delivering plant to the sales organization is shown as a statistical value in the sales order and an effective charge in the internal invoice.
The condition records you create and maintain for intercompany billing are the same kind of records that you create for pricing in general.
IV01 Inter-company Price ERLOS Revenue
IV02 Inter-company % ERLOS Revenue
The following steps have to be followed in order to configure stock transport order between two plants.
1. Create a vendor for the Company code of the receiving plant using account group 0007 via T-Code XK01.
2. In the purchasing data view assign the supplying plant and the schema group
3. Create customer with the sales area of the vendor.
4. The shipping conditions, the delivering plant and the transportation zone determine the route in the STO.
5. In the pricing procedure determination relevant to the STO assign document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure to get the pricing in the invoice.
6. Maintain condition records for pricing condition.
7. Maintain carrier as a partner in the customer master.
8. In OMGN select the supplying plant and assign the company code and sales area. Similarly select the receiving plant and assign the company code and sales area (The company code to which the plant is assigned to).
9. Assign the delivery type and checking rule to the document type.
10. And finally, assign the purchasing document type to the supplying plant and the receiving plant.
11. Create the STO using T-Code ME 21N and save.
12. Check for release strategy if any and release using T-Code ME 28.
13. Create delivery in background using VL10G.
14. If delivery is created, it is an indication of correct configuration and master data creation.
Stock transfer between two plants in different company codes is known as inter company stock transfer.
Material should be maintained in both supplying and receiving plant MM01
Stock should maintain only in supplying plant MB1C
Create receiving plant as a customer in supplying plants company code and sales area XD01
Assign this customer number in receiving plant details OMGN
Assign supplying sales area in supplying plant details OMGN
Assign delivery type NB for in combination of supplying/ receiving plants.
Create STO ME21N
As it is normal there in the item details we should get shipping date i.e. customer number
Go for Delivery VL10B
Shipping point *****
Select PO go for execute
then select the delivery then go for delvy ............create delvy,,,, delvy number generated.
Goods Issue VL02
Delvy doc **********
Click on picking
enter the picking qty
Click on PGI
in the mean time check in the PO history you will get the details
Goods receipt MIGO
Stock overview the stock will be updated....
Check the below link
Stock transfers that include deliveries and billing documents/invoices are only possible between plants belonging to different company codes.
If you want to carry out a cross-company-code stock transport order with delivery but without a billing document, you must set the Relevant for Billing (data element FKREL) indicator in Customizing of the item type to "blank" (Not relevant for billing).
The following applications are involved in this type of stock transfer:
Purchasing (MM-PUR) in entering the order
Shipping (LE-SHP) in making the delivery from the issuing plant
Billing (SD-BIL) in creating the billing document for the delivery
Inventory Management (MM-IM) at goods receipt in the receiving plant
Invoice Verification (MM-IV) at invoice receipt in the receiving
Transfer of goods from one location to another location, it may be between plants within the same company code or in different company code's plants.
within the company code, but plants,
receiving plant will raise the STO in Supplying/issuing plant-ME21n,
Supplying plant will deliver the goods to receiving plants ,
then we need to pick n post the Goods Issue-VL02n,
now when we can observe that the STO qty will be added into receiving plant and reduced in Delivering plant,
To do this, we need do prior customization in SPRO-IMG,-
material should be created in both plants( receiving & Supplying)
-maintain the stock only in supplying plant
-create a dummy customer in supplying plant's sales area(if u have one sales area, create in tat comp code n sales area)
-assign this customer number to receiving plant's details along with the sales area,
-Assign the STO doc type(UB) to Supplying plant, along with checking rule
-Assign the Del type (NL/NLCC) to Supplying n receiving plant.
*Del type=NL is not relevant for billing, where as NLCC is relevant for billing
rewards if it helps