cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot resend messages in adapter engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I encountered thousand messages in adapter engine yesterday with error category: XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_ENGINE, error code: JMS_TRANSMISSION_ERROR.

First I checked the affected communication channel, and there was an error in MQ side. Also, our database crashed. But these issues were resolved already. Then I tried to resend the messages, but still it ended up in system error. As I looked in the log,

MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Connector for ConnectionProfile of channel: JMS_--

_Receiveron node: -
having object id: -
encountered error: MQJMS2007: failed to send message to MQ queue in sending to destination queue:///
?targetClient=1, the message message: JMS Message class: jms_text JMSType: null JMSDeliveryMode: 2 JMSExpiration: 0 JMSPriority: 4 JMSMessageID: null JMSTimestamp: 1193614619284 JMSCorrelationID:
--

Exception caught by adapter framework: Connector for ConnectionProfile of channel: JMS_----

MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Pending message discovered: -

.The channel is configured throw an recoverable, temporary error for this warning (default). Decide whether you want to bypass this message. If so, set the Pending Handling channel parameter to 'Bypass' and restart the message afterwards.

Exception caught by adapter framework: Pending message discovered: -

.The channel is configured throw an recoverable, temporary error for this warning (default). Decide whether you want to bypass this message. If so, set the Pending Handling channel parameter to 'Bypass' and restart the message afterwards.

Every time I tried to resend the message, it ended up in error stated above. But there are successful messages today which means that the communication channel is working fine.

How can I resend the messages stucked in the adapter engine? Hope someone can help me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> How can I resend the messages stucked in the adapter

> engine? Hope someone can help me.

Go in RWB-Component Monitoring>Adapter Engine>

pass the required parameters (for filter), it will give the list of all the message that got stuck in the AE. From RESEND option u can resend the same message.

Thanks

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this Blog...it will clear the steps..like how to resend the message that stuck in

the AE because of any Error.

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/04/27/how-to-deal-with-stuck-eoio-messages-in-the-xi-30-adapter-framework

<b>Rewards Points if u find it helpful/useful</b>

Thanks

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farooq,

Thanks for the reply. But I tried already resending the messages in RWB, but still the messages ended up with the same error.

Thanks.

Eric

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then might be something wrong with your JMS adapter or JMS.....

what;s the error in SXMB_MONI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The messages in SXMB_MONI are successful, but in RWB, it's in System Error. What's weird is that messages are flowing today successfully, but esending the stucked messages in RWB doesn't work.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to reactivate the Adapter and the JMS channel?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried already reactivating the communication channel, but still cannot resend the messages. I'll try the possibility of restaring the adapter.

But why is it there are messages going through same comm channel succesfully today? and the manual resend is not possible?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be when u tried to send the message some of the message got stuck in AE due to some Error.

As I no the message can stuck in AE when....Target Systems is down, Test data is not valid for receiver..then few of the messages goes in System Error and later message come in waiting/Holding/To be Delieverd state...

Check all the messages that has in System Error status...

Thanks

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was resolved already, but I did not do anything. I just resent the messages in RWB and all went fine. Thanks for the help.