cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abapers,

I am developing a smartform which should display the customer data in each page for a given company.

I have two header details one main and a footer window.

My header one window contains the company name and address.

My second header window contains the customer name , address and another window contains the other detail of the customer.

My main window contains the customer invoice data.

My footer the summary of invoice data.

Now,

I am using the loop to display data from the header window.

Table from the main window.

When it is having one customer as input ,it is working fine. For more than one customer it is displaying the last customer name and address in the customer secondary window.

and all the records in the main window. If i give the command option --> go th new page also, the main window is not changing.

How can i get one customer in each page .

Please help me to sort out this issue

I assure u points if helpful also.

Regards,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

You can display all your data in main window itself.

But u should align it accordingly using paragraphs and character formats from styles.

Once you use this u can make them to display accordingly using LOOP and create a command node as last element of the main window and select the next page check box in it and input the page name which is in the main window. This will help u in ur requirment.

Rgds,

Sarath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sarath,

I am trying like wat u r saying . What is the command and code to be given in the prgram line so that each customer occurs in a new page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priya,

If each line item in ur internal table is for a different customer then there is no need for u to go for program line, you can just create a command node and do what I said.

Suppose if u have multiple line item for a single header item then,

you change the structure of ur internal table by includeing a flag field then

In ur Report pgm (SE38), u create a loop and in that loop u set the flag in

AT NEW <invoice no.>. Then u pass to smart forms.

Now in smart forms create a command node and mark the check box for new page. Then in the conditions tab u can check for FLAG value for 1. This will create a new page for a new invoive number.

Remember to create the command node in the begining of the loop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use loop for the table, in the loop give the Internal Table name and Work Area name. use the WA fields to display the data.

Regards,