cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use javascripts in webdynpro?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can anyone explain about how to use JavaScript in WebDynpro? by requirement is that, i'm having table by clicking on a button the table should get printed. how to use JavaScript for these function such that by clicking it gets printed.

help me out with the detailed procedure.

thanks & regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use an IFrame and inside an html page you can write your javascript. set the visibility to NONE so that your IFRAME is not visible to the user.

Regards,

Murtuza

Message was edited by:

Murtuza Kharodawala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murtuza,

Thanks. could you explain me the detailed procedure wat i have do to and where to write the javascript

Regards,

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create an html page and write ur javascript inside that.

Copy this html page to the src-->mimes folder of your project

Now, create an UI element called IFrame in your application and set its source property to the name of your html page.

Set the visibility of the IFrame to none so that user can't see that UI element on screen.

Warm Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Since i'm using DC's it not stored in the local system. so how can i paste that HTML document to the src-->mimes.

Help me out.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a html page in ur notepad and save it with extension .htm. Now, in your webDynpro perspective open the navigator tab and open the dc>src>mimes>components><name of the component along with package> Paste it here.

Warm Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murtuza,

Thanks it works. i tried in wd explorer thats the problem.

thanks & regards,

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murtuza,

I have pasted the my"print.html" file in src>mimes>components--><name of the component along with package>. and in the value property of i frame i have given print.html. but its not working. help me out.

thanks & regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

we can not use java scripts in web dynpro....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Webdynpro have a client side framework of its own it doesnt support custom java scripts

Regards

Ayyapparaj