cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

with regard on UI in web dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all, i know that in web dynpro there is quite limited coloring for designing the webpages. was wondering is there anyway to change other new background color in web dynpro? thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Murtuza!

Former Member
0 Kudos

another qn with designing table in webdynpro. isit possible that i can actually edit the way how the footer look? cos i went through all properties for its table there is only a footer option for either a true of false.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think we can modify the way it looks. We can either make it visible or invisible.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx pals! i will try to look it through. any problem will post my qn again. 😃

BeGanz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hallo Daphne,

see section <b>"Themes"</b> on the Web Dynpro Key Topic Page https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/28113de9-0601-0010-71a3-c87806865f26?rid=/webcontent/uuid/ce44a14c-0a01-0010-af89-d7dbd944f176">user [original link is broken] [original link is broken].

Regards, Bertram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, sorry. my email is kidd10sg@yahoo.com. real sorry abt the error. thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx. my mail id is kidd10sg@yahoo.com.sg. thx alot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done.. pl check your mail.

Sorry It failed

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at rediffmail.com.

I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.

This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<kidd10sg@yahoo.com.sg>:

216.39.53.1 failed after I sent the message.

Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com.sg account (kidd10sg@yahoo.com.sg) [-5] - mta145.mail.re4.yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ayyapparaj KV,

the link https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d2b1d790-0201-0010-25b7-d1fb059a... u gave me is a broken link which link to a spoiled pdf file which i m unable to view the instruction inside. Is there another link for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you post your mail id , so that i can mail you the pdf.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, i refer to the blog link u have gave me about the theme and i am nt sure where should i create a property file and how do i create this property file. Can you teach me step by step about the theme changing. As i am quite a beginner to WebDynpro. thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

Have you got this theme?can u tell me how create property file?

can u give steps?pls ..i am in new WD developer..

with regards,

Gobinath.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following Documentation has every thing explained

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d2b1d790-0201-0010-25b7-d1fb059a...

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use themes.

Check the blog

/people/lisha.peter/blog/2005/07/07/make-your-webdynpro-application-theme-specific

/people/sven.kannengiesser/blog/2005/07/26/switching-themes-by-topic--a-color-code-system-for-the-portal

Regards

Ayyapparaj