cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEM Business event problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need help regarding TEM - Business Events.

In the Dynamic Attendance Menu (PSV1) interface, when I check for the Attendee List, the Cost Center column does not appear.(Cost center of each attendee) How do i make it appear? This is also the case when I use report RHXTEILN.

The attendees were booked using Booking with Allocation, so the fee and the cost center is already recorded.

2nd Problem

An emplyee was in the same BE but when I looked it up on the Attendee list, the record of the employee under column ∑Bookings is 0. All the others are 1.

The fee is also 00.00. What could have gone wrong?

Thanks. Point to those who can help.

Regards,

Noob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noob,

1) go to the Attendee list and choose from the icon menu above the one for change layout (CTRL+F8) -> here you can find in the list on the right the cost center, choose this, replace it to the left side menu and click the OK.

2) I dont understand your description.

Wht does "look up" mean??

Hope the first helps, sen me more info to the second!

best regards,

Zsolt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zsolt,

Thanks for your reply. Problem no. 1 is solved.

2) When you right-click on the business event where the employee was booked, there is an option called "Attendee List". When you chose this option, the list of Employees booked for that particular Business event is shown along with the columns Attendee Name, ∑Bookings, BP, Booking Date, Org Assignment, Cost Center, etc.

Under ∑Bookings column one attendee has a "0", all the other attendees has 1. What are the possible cause of this?

Also the number of booked attendees is counted incorrectly. Even if there are only 4 booked persons, ‘5’ are displayed since the booking of 1 person is not counted. (value is 0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai..

have u confirmed the bookings?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noobie!

Happy to your success!

for the 2) question I have just asked for our Developers ).. and they suggested to post an OSS to SAP to investigate the thng.

We have been never reported this probable inconsistance.

Award points if you feel directed to the right way.

Best regards,

Zsolt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

No. The bookings has not been confirmed yet. But I think this issue has nothing to do with the confirmation of bookings since all other attendees have 1 under the Bookings column and thier booking are not confirmed too.

Strangely enough, only this particular employee have this problem. I've tried booking the the employee (with the 0 booking) into a different business event and the result is the same. It shows 0 under the Bookings column, all the other attendees I've booked shows "1".

Do you have an idea where I can start my investigation? Any HR tables connected to this employee perhaps?

Please help.

Thanks.