cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Model Wagetypes should be copied to create Arrears Vehicle loan Subsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client wish to add 2 new wage types in Additional Payments.Which model wage types should be copied for Arrears on Vehicle loan subsidy and Arrers on Vehicle loan subsidy.How can we link these wagetypes to Respective GL Account.

Thanks in advance.

Sairam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai..

MDD1 Advance for MDD0

MDD2 Adv.frm prev.per.for MDD0

MDD3 Advance MDD2 paid back

MDD5 Arrears w. balance recov.

MDD6 Recovery for MDD5(IT15)

MDD7 Balance & IT15 entry

MDD8 Deduction for MDD7

MDD9 Total deducted via MDD8

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I want to create 2 wagetypes.

1. Arrears on HL Subsidy. 2.Arrears on VL Subsidy

I want to add these wagetypes in Additional payments.

To create those wagetypes in Wage type catelouge from which model wage type

should i copy from...

How can i link these wagetpes to respective GL Account.Can u please tell me the path.

Regards,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai..

u can use any of the above wage types.....only u need to change the characteristics as required

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have copied from model wage type MDD1 to create the 2 wage types.When im creating i have struck up at this point.In Permitted wage types the both wage types are coming.After that step i went to node "" Define wage type permissiblity for each PS and ESg"".Here my both wagetypes are not showing up.

Please advice me to resolve.

Thanks in advance.

SAI

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai..

create the waye types in V_T511 and then do all the steps in additional Payments node of Payroll data in PA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable guidance.Now i can able to create the wage types.Is it correct to create wagetypes "Arrears on housing loan subsidy" and "Arrears on vehicle loan subsidy" by copying model wage type MDD1.

Now how can i link these created wage types with respective GL Accounts.

Please advice me to solve the ticket.

Thanks in advance.

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai..

check that in posting to accounting node..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for the advice.

I went to posting to accounting node.

Should i define new symbolic account over here for the new wagetype s which i have created..

What precautions to take to define this symbolic accounts for particular wagetypes.

Thanks in advance.

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

just check the characteristics of the wage types in posting to accounting node..

since u have coped the master wage type .. all the symbolic accounts assigned to that wage type will be inherited... now u change them to the required symbolic accounts