cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gender specific Absence quota

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapeints,

I have to accrue maternity leave for female only. But now its accruing for all.

It is set to "No generation" that is while hiring it has to accrue.

How to use the functionality....if so how

<b>For Info</b>

Gender specific ESG or PSG is not classified.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simply Assign the Screen number for this Maternity leave as "2003". This will allow only female employees to apply for this particular leave.

Leane1
Explorer
0 Kudos

If you set your MODIF Q (ie. Quota selection grouping in T559L) in time evaluation (using copy of MODT), then you can use OUTWPSEX and send the female employees one quota selection group and the male employees to a different quota selection group. You would only assign the maternity leave quota accrual rule to the female grouping.

You are unable to set this check in QUOMO, so another option is to have a user exit check on the maternity leave absence type in i2001 - to check gender so the absence is only processed for females. The maternity leave would still accrue for males, but they would be unable to use it.

Alternatively, write a rule that accrues directly to the quota type (by using operation UPDTQ), without using function QUOTA (or T559L rules). Within the rule you can then do a check on gender and only accrue for females. This option, however, would require creation of the quota record in i2006 - as it doesn't use the validity/deduction configuration table (T559D).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ARP,

Kindly maintain IT 0080 ---> Maternity Protection

feature MASEX ---> maintain return valu as 1

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai..

Personnel Management &#61614; Personnel Administration &#61614; Personal Data &#61614; Personal Data &#61614; Ser admissibility for maternity/paternity leave