cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Purchase request with different Currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guys,

There is one scenario in which my client wants to trigger PReq for external services in MO with different currency(Eg External services of turbine overhauling from people in germany).But in the MO the currency field is grey and not changable.Through some light to handle this scenario

Regards

ISWARI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Mr Thiyagarajan.

As per your first part of answer,while converting PReq to PO,Iam able to change the currency and its working fine.

Is it possible to create the PReq itself with different currency.

Example- default currency is INR and while creating PReq through MO,is it possible to change it in to EURO,whenever the services has to be done from people in germany.

Regards

ISWARI

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi iswari,

you can do it for Internal service only as you can specify the amount,but while using external services,try this while using the control key for external services try to assign the services which you have created earlier with different currency and check whether it is reflecting or not, i have not tried this

Also specify what is the control key you are using so that i can work it out

regards

thyagarajan

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi iswari

you can acheieve this prodided you have maintained the corresponding currencny in the Schedulling agreement, kinldy maintain the curren in ME32k and assing the agreement while converting purchase requisition to purchase order .Since you are creating the order the price will be in the currency you have maintained in customizing.

youcan also enter the price in MO, just double click the operation and in external tab page select the FULL SERVICE button in the bottom of the screen, anew screeen will appear where you will enter the overall limit and expected value

regards

thyagarajan