cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove authorisation for SMSY, SE38,SE11 T-codes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I created a Role called ZFI_SM_V0001 for Accounts end user. I added transactions as per list provided by my FC and key users. But at the time of creating this role I haven't added the T-codes like SMSY, SE38, SE11 etc. But in my observation I saw that the users can execute the abive T-codes. I have checked the T-codes assigned in that Role. But there is no such T-code is there.

But I need to remove authorization for these Basis activity t-codes from this role. So please give me the solution ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,

Suhas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go to se 16 and enter the t_ code and enter the table name tstca--- then in the t_code field enter se38, you will get the object linked with it, ie s_develop and the feild 03, now go to that role - display authorization data- find for the object s_develop, if it exists check that * authorization is given, try to restrict from here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now the T-codes are not working like se11, se38 etc for the role. But one more thing remain that is I also wants to remove SPRO T-codes from this role.

Please tel me how to resolve this problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Suhas

former_member249185
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Open the Role with Authorisation field. Search for S_TCODE authorisation object. If you get 2 times Authorisation Object, 1 is with * value, just delete it.

Thanks & Regards,

Charanjit Singh.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just create one testing role in which just add t_code spro, save it and generate the profile, now check whall all authorization objects are generated for this t_code, note it down and check this object in that role who has the spro authorization, restrict from there.

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put a display only profile instead..

S_A.USER Display only authorization

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/57/38deb54eb711d182bf0000e829fbfe/frameset.htm">Check Some More</a>

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suhas,

Are you sure that you have added all the transaction through role menu and not seperately in authorization object s_tcode. Also please check if any of the users has some other role or profile assigned to him.

Regards.

Ruchit Khushu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN SUIM -> Roles -> By Transaction Assignment -> Give T-Code say SE38...Does it show ur Role?

OR

SUIM->Transactions->EXec for Roles -> Give ur Role -> Does these T-Code pop up

If not how they are accessing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I gone through this way only then I found this development and Administration T-codes. So now I want to remove this t-codes like SPRO.

So please tell me the solution.

Thanks and Regards,

Suhas