cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in upgrade slm4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We encountered an error during upgrade solution manager 4.0.

Our OS is Windows 2003 server and Database is DB2.

We have upgraded the central instance successfully and then installing java Components, but the installation end with the following eroor.

We have refered to some documents about CJS-00030, but we can find anything do really help for our case.

Please help me!

<b>ERROR 2007-10-30 09:02:02.687

CJS-00030 Assertion failed: in

function (role) {

NWUsers.trace("NWUsers.getAccountData(", role, ")");

this._initAccountData();

ASSERT(arguments.callee, this.haveAccountData(role), "role " + role + " is not created yet.");

var ad = this._readAccountDataFromKeydb(role);

ad = this._readAccountData(ad);

var masterpwd = this.getMasterPassword();

if (ad.password == "" && this._useMasterPasswordForAccountData(ad) && ad.type == "USER" && masterpwd !== undefined && role != NWUsers.roles.J2EEGuest && !ad.locked) {

ad.password = masterpwd;

}

NWUsers.trace("NWUsers.getAccountData(): ", dump_properties(ad));

return ad;

}

role DB6_DB2SID is not created yet.

ERROR 2007-10-30 09:02:02.687

MUT-03025 Caught ESAPinstException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

ERROR 2007-10-30 09:02:02.703

FCO-00011 The step dialogPreconditions with step key |NW_Addin_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|7|0|NW_Postload|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload_DB6|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|dialogPreconditions was executed with status ERROR .

INFO 2007-10-30 09:08:42.609

An error occured and the user decide to stop.\n Current step "|NW_Addin_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|7|0|NW_Postload|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload_DB6|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|dialogPreconditions".</b>

Regards,

Terry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the userid/password given during the upgrade, they seem to be incorrect or do not match the existing password in the database.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have SAP_ALL AND SAP_NEW authentication? you have to have those in order to do installation.

should work after giving those authorization in suo1>>> profiles>> add sap_all & sap_new..

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

Anybody can help me?

Regards

terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Siddhesh,

Thanks for you help.

We have checked the user and password and redo it, the same error still standing in the phase.

We have refered to Note 921594, it talk about the likely error and tell me to modify the control.xml. But in that case it is ORA DB, in my case it is DB2.

Any idea?

Best Regards,

Terry qin