cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement Rule based on FL cost center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

My client wants CC to be maintained in the Functional location and they don't want to maintain in the Equipment.

Their Requirement is, when ever a person creates the Maintenance order for any equipments attached to the Functional location,Settlement rule should gets created automatically based on the CC maintained in the FL.

But in standard it creates automatically when CC is maintained in the Equipment.

How to handle this scenario.Is there is any Customer exit to handle this scenario?

Pl guide me

Regards

ISWARI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got it.

Thank you very much Mr Thiyagarajan & Mr Vinay Kumar Mehta

How to reward points to guys.Eventhough my earlier questions were answered

exactly,I have not rewarded any points.

Regards

ISWARI

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi iswari

first you have to mark your post as question then while replying you can see on the left of the screen various points you can select suitable points to your answer

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iswari....

Thyag is correct...you must give points if your query gets solved........

Regards.............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Thiyagarajan,

I really appreciate your immediate response for any threads.

Here they want to create order based on equipment(for analysis of cost through MO) and want settlement should be on the CC of FL.Hence they don't want to maintain CC in Equipment master and want to maintain CC in FL.

As you said ,If I maintain Cost center in FL and not maintain Cost Center in Equipment master,then while MO creation in location tab all data's were copied from equipment and CC field is empty.Hence while releasing the order,system asks for settlement rule.

How to make the system to copy the FL cost center to the location tab of order.Pl suggest if there is any exit/badi

Regards

ISWARI

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi iswari

i think you have not entered the datas in FLs kindly manatain all the datas in FLs loacation and account assignment heading and try definetly it will work.( kindly maintain FL work center in location tab and account assingment tab

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi iswari........

Whatever thyag has said is very correct.........whenever you are installing the equipment at work center, maintain install with data transfer so that after installing entire data will get transfer. While Installation with Data transfer, system will ask you whether equipment data is to equipment or function location, in that for cost center select Function Location.

Hope u r cleared, if yes, then close the thread.

Regards...........

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi iswari

settlement profile is based on location and account assignment data maintained in the object,but equipment data will preceeds over functional location data since equipment is the asset of the company.

for your case if you want to settle to FL's then maintain the account and assignment data in FL and delete the cost center in equipment master record, or else change the REFERENCE object view to functional location only so that it settlement will be based on the FL's

regards

thyagarajan