cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have done one transaction in PDA and tried to syc but it sync not happening. When i check the MEREP_MON transaction some of the records(around 30) showing as waiting. I tried to rebuild the PDA once Still facing the same problem. Is there any way to remove the records from waiging status.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just found this note 1045612, maybe it's related:

Reason and Prerequisites

The reason for Skip Container occuring in the client is that, the server is sending a sequence which is different from the one client is expecting. The client will not be able to synchronise any further and all the outbound requests will be in O-waiting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, this is correct and the note could help in your case.

Well, your post before as well. But MI send the items in order and numbers them. And htis sequence has to be complete. In your case an item is missing - or a few items are- so the confirmation message for the outbound items is not send - because MI is waiting for this specific inbound message with number X and you send always X+2 as the lowest one...

Hope you are still with me....

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought that the entries in O-waiting are the entries that are sent from the middleware to the mobile client but not yet confirmed as received by the mobile client. If the client sends back the acknowledge to the middleware the entries receive status O-success or O-finished.

Anyway I think you can change the status to ignore in merep_mon, not sure about O-...

rgds,

jeroen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I have two questions:

a.) is the data in I-Waitong or O-Waiting?

b.) is ther eany error messageon the sync screen and what does the log of the PDA tell you about errors?

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

It is O-waiting and no errors found for perticular request.

Thanka.

Regards

Raja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Try to sync again those records will be downloaded tp the client.

Try to check for any log messeges in MEREP_MON.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

well, if it is O-Waiting - normally you should sync again a few times, this will help in 90% of the cases.

Error messages can be found in the trace file on the client as well. But if it is in I Waiting and the sync works fine in general, then normally it is the case, that the system just waits for another sync.

Just a question: do you have more then one SycBO and are they all in O-Waiting? If not - are they all enabled?

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Thirty two syncBO are there for perticular request. All are there in O-waiting only. Thanks

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ok, could you give me some more details?

You can get me on MSN - I guess this makes the process much more easy!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response. Can you please send me your MSN id.

Thanks.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry for the late reply. You can find the contact info on my Card - this is the most actual information.

Hope this helps you to contact me - and you can choose between skype and MSN.

Regards,

Oliver