cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lockbox question (FLBP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have two lockbox numbers and on certain days, we receive transmissions for both the lockboxes. Our user uses FLBP to process them everyday..On certain days when we have both the transmissions, we get this error for one lockbox saying that "No entries were found for this selection" and sometimes..the program runs forever and just times out.

I cannot understand this as I can find the entry in FEBKO table which is waiting to be processed. In such a scenario, I usually delete this entry from FEBKO by running RFEBKA96 and then we resend/reprocess the IDOC and use FLBP again. Now it works.

It has been happening for too many times now and we need to know the root cause for this issue. Any ideas ??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

We have the same issue during last two weeks. Even I am also not able to find any root cause. What I am trying is, I have posted those files into QA and I am teting in QA and also I informed Technical person to ran in Debug mode. We find some come comment which is included in this programme around 2 years back is now becoming issue.

But still I am not able to conclude anything on this. Which client you are working for and where? Can you send me if you have any documentation relating to Lockbox processing and functionality to my mail id kvsanthu@yahoo.co.in and also can you update me if you get any solution or root cause for this problem?

Regards,

Santosh