cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI is not Possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am facin some problem while doing the PGI. In one case (Customer # and Material # different) I am getting the following error:

"Item 000010 requires exactly 100 serial numbers for the asset

Message no. IO206"

I am not maintaining any Serial number. Why this is coming. Please help me.

In another case (Customer # and Material # different) I am getting the following error:

"There is no item category assigned to account 893010/CAUS

Message no. GLT2076

Diagnosis

The online document splitting is active in your system. Here, each document is assigned to a accounting transaction variant and each document row to an item category.

You determine for each business transaction variant which item categories can or must be posted here.

The following error occurred for the document you entered:

No item category could be determined for account 893010 in chart of accounts CAUS.

System Response

The document cannot be posted.

Procedure

Assign an item category to the account specified."

Please help me in solving these problems.

Regards,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi JANS,

FOR PROBLEM NO:1

1.Check In MMR,SALE GENERAL PLANT DATA view>serial no profile(0001).if u maintain then this error will come.

Sol:

In VL02N,

Click on Goto tab (or) edit tab maintain serial no automatically then save & do PGI.

FOR PROBLEM NO:2

1.check Transaction OMWD

2a)Then check in MMR A/C VIEW (VALUATION CLASS 7920)

2b)

MENU PATH:

IMG> MM>VALUATION/A/C ASSIGNMENT>A/C DETERMINATION>A/C DETERMINATION WITH WIZARD>CONF. AUTOM.POSTING>Click cancel,click a/c assignment

BSV>change in stock a/c double click enter ur Chart of a/c

In that 7920 893010

ASSIGN IT THEN SAVE.I THINK YOUR PROBLEM SOLVED.

Reward if it is useful.

mcm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandramohan,

Thank you so much. I have solved the problems. Yes, you are correct in the MMR , the serial profile was given in the General:Plant tab.

Please guide me how to Reward Points. I want to reward point.

Thanks,

Jans

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Regarding your first problem deactivate the Serial No in the material Master. and the second problem you just check the Preparation under G/L account in the customizing wheather the chart of account is properly assignd to the c code because it is directly related to your Sales Area and then the material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for the first prblem check the material master, sales gen/plant data you wud have maintained serial number profile. check it. for the second one consult your FI and MM ppl as it luks like a problem wid wrong G/L.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding your first issue.

I think you have 100 quantity ordered for the material.

Check the Serial number profile for the material at Plant level. It would be in the Plant view of the material master. It should have configured such that Serial # is mandatory..

Regards,

AJai.