Need to print multiple forms in the same spool
I am using SmartForms. I am getting only one form to print at a time.
If my process selects a single record, plugs the data into the form, and prints, everything's fine.
If my process selects multiple records, it appears, via the debugger, that the data gets plugged into the form mulitple times, but only one form prints. (and it's not the first or last record that prints. It's a random record.)
My parameters are as follows:
fp_docparams-langu = 'E'.
fp_docparams-country = 'US'.
fp_outputparams-nodialog = 'X'.
fp_outputparams-getpdf = 'X'.
The steps I'm taking are:
1. I load my data into an internal table.
2. CALL FUNCTION 'FP_JOB_OPEN' (one time).
3. CALL FUNCTION 'FP_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME' (one time).
4. Loop through the internal table and execute CALL FUNCTION fm_name.
5. After the looping is completed, CALL FUNCTION 'FP_JOB_CLOSE' (one time).
6. CALL FUNCTION 'Z_PDF_SHOW' (one time)
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.