cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Definiton of the CKF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to show the definiton of the CKF in a query in web analyzer. Is there some way that it is possible,

thanks

amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

You cannot put in the definition from the query, but you can type it in a document that you can attach to your template or query, or also type it in on the web template as a comment for user understanding.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, not unless user wants to login to analyzer and view the details.

thanks.

Wond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wond,

I dont get your suggestion , can you expand on the same . What detail are we talking about . I dont see any detail option on the analyzer.

I was hoping what Bhanu said was not true. the users dont want to go back from query designer to analyzer at any point.

Also is there a way to create a link on portal to the query designer.

thanks

amit

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

Do you mean that it is okay if your users open up the query designer to look at the definition of a CKF, but this must be from the Portal? I thought they were looking for a business decsription of the KPI...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhanu,

The users dont want to deal with web analyzer and with query designer. They want a single tool where they can do everything and not go tool hopping.

So they want to see the definition of the how the calculation or restriction is performed rather than the business definition of the same.

Yes , we want to expose the portal out to them and not have them use the gui interface.

thanks

amit