cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Reporter RPCTRPU0 - Archive the W2 Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using tax reporter to print the W2 forms for employees. Is there a way we can archive this PDF document. There is a SAP std program for archiving remuneration statements. I am looking for something similar here. The archived data goes into TOAHR sap table. Pls post if anyone has any ideas or has already implemented something like this before.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PU19 has the provision to reprint the W-2s for those employees who need it, you can sort out using the paramaters.

Also, employees can request through ESS to reprint the W-2 and mail to them.

To my knowledge, SAP has not provided any standard functionality to archive the PDF W-2.

You may need to play around with the custom programs, to catch PDFs from the spool and store it in a table.

If this helps, pl do reward.

Thanks

Narasimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimha,

The issue is we do not use standard ESS. All are custom built and websphere portal is used. What we did for remuneration stmt is the standrad prog from SAP archives the PDF documents to TOAHR table (we need to do some config for this). We then wrote a self service to show the payslip documents for that particular employee...we want to extend this for W2's. The only issue is if we run it for all employees there is no way to identify individual employees from spool so I will have to run the report and write it to spool one at a time and then read it and achive. Thanks for ur suggestion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should go for Outgoing document archiving using ArchiveLink.

Checkout the following link

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/4f/99335d446d11d189700000e8322d00/content.htm">Storing Outgoing Documents</a>

Hope this helps

Cheers!

Samanjay

Answers (0)